cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I register/update my credit card in Self Serve?

tramngg12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm unable to register my credit card. It was previously registered before with autopay but then today, my account was suspended because Public Mobile couldn't withdraw from my credit card. I ended paying using recharge.com. I made sure to make sure my address is right. What do I do?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tramngg12 wrote:

It says:" Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

Delete it and re-add it.

Make sure the address matches that of the credit card exactly. Don't use the unit # field. Maybe don't use a space in the postal code.

tramngg12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It says:" Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

@tramngg12

Public mobile website is finicky.  You could try a different web browser, clearing cache or going into privacy/incognito mode.  Chrome incognito has worked well for myself.  

In the address section, leave the apartment number section blank.  

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@tramngg12 wrote:

I'm unable to register my credit card. It was previously registered before with autopay but then today, my account was suspended because Public Mobile couldn't withdraw from my credit card. I ended paying using recharge.com. I made sure to make sure my address is right. What do I do?

This is a bug that affects a few users periodically. Try removing your card completely and then re-enter as new. 

A "fail safe" method is to leave your card on file with autopay engaged, but make a one time payment o few days ahead of renewal so that available funds plus rewards equals your plan cost. As long as a credit card is registered you will receive the autopay reward.  

BTW: you have posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or, if appropriate, sending a private message directly to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@tramngg12 What the message exactly say???

Need Help? Let's chat.