cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I get a free month

sdthenc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

My balance is at $24.00 and my rewards are at $2.00. My monthly plan is $25.00. I am getting messages that I do not have enough money in account and service will be stopped. I am disabled and can not get to bank. Please advise. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

@sdthenc 

If your funds in your balance are $24 and you have $2 in rewards (autopay?) as well then you are fine. Rewards are always applied to your balance first before your plan amount is applied. To be sure you can look at your rewards page. There it will give you your estimated payment. It should say:

• Available funds  $24
  • Rewards             $2
  • Total                   $26
  • Estimated       ______
  • payment...........$0

sdthenc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account is active today.

Thanks for helping me out.

If they add my rewards before they deduct from my balance I should be fine. 
Got caught in a transpo loop today. Lol

Thank you very much!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@sdthenc wrote:

Hello

My balance is at $24.00 and my rewards are at $2.00. My monthly plan is $25.00. I am getting messages that I do not have enough money in account and service will be stopped. I am disabled and can not get to bank. Please advise. Thank you

@sdthenc 

Is your renewal date tomorrow?  Is your service working right now?  

On the day before your renewal, you will get various warnings in your self service account.  As long as you have enough funds/rewards, you should be fine.  The rewards usually will be deposited in your account first, then available funds are used to pay for the plan fee. If not enough, your credit card will be charged (if on autopay).  

Need Help? Let's chat.