cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

hmiganeh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please help me in setting up my new sim i lost my phone last night and i ve been trying to set up this sim ALL dayyyyy HELPPP thank u madina My name is houda 

PLEASE help XOXOXOXOX

43 REPLIES 43

@KituneTanuki   As long as you met the conditions then you should receive a credit within 30 days.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on any plan online or in-store to redeem this offer.

@KituneTanuki wrote:

Hi,

I registered for this promo then activated a phone. I purchased a phone and SIM card from PUblic. But I cannot re-chose to apply for this promo as I already have.

How can I complete the registration to get the 2nd month free? Please help.

@KituneTanuki 

If you pre-registered for the promo by submitting your e-mail address, then activated using the SAME e-mail address, you'll get the "2nd month free" credit apply to your account within the first 30 days.

Check back about 3-4 days prior to your first renewal and you should see the plan amount in your Available Funds from which your next renewal will draw upon first.

KituneTanuki
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I registered for this promo then activated a phone. I purchased a phone and SIM card from PUblic. But I cannot re-chose to apply for this promo as I already have.

How can I complete the registration to get the 2nd month free? Please help.

@hmiganeh wrote:

Thank you Guys SOOOO Much for all your help ❤️ 

I seriously appreciate all the time and effort . I have my phone working now 🙂 

Cheers !

Hi @hmiganeh always good to hear that a fellow customer's issue/problem is resolved.  Yay!

Have a wonderful day

RosieR

@hmiganeh 

Finally! You've gone thru quite the learning curve figuring out how to get customer support on a new problem ( not being able to change sim card ourselves anymore.) But now you have a better understanding of the community works so don't be a stranger! When you have time spend a little time here and learn a little more, add your two cents worth....we welcome your contributions!

@hmiganeh wrote:

Cheers !

Glad it all works out. 

hmiganeh

Cheers !

@hmiganeh wrote:

I submitted about 5 tickets at this point. But i don't see it in my sent item. Also a MOD contacted me via private message to ask me to answer 3 questions. I have answered them. 

@lucianPM Mod was the MOD that contacted me. 

I keep getting an email in my hotmail account. with like to see a private message however when i click it it says it no longer available to be read.  

The member who you have just provided a link to isn't a moderaotor. Please only provide information about yourself and account by private message to the username Moderator_Team .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hmiganeh : Just think of the emails as simply notifications. Log back in here and go to the envelope and communicate through there.

hmiganeh

I submitted about 5 tickets at this point. But i don't see it in my sent item. Also a MOD contacted me via private message to ask me to answer 3 questions. I have answered them. 

@lucian PM Mod was the MOD that contacted me. 

I keep getting an email in my hotmail account. with like to see a private message however when i click it it says it no longer available to be read.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hmiganeh : Perhaps they replied but you didn't reply back fast enough. Then they close the ticket and move on perhaps figuring you solved your problem. Just keep trying with the ticket. And do everything in the private messaging system.

hmiganeh

hmiganeh_0-1616538410500.png

I received an email from a MOD and there was a link to see the message. then this popped up saying there is nothing found:(

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hmiganeh : Just click the subject line to open the whole message.

When you create a ticket using the Submit Ticket method, you will get an item dropped in your Sent items. You could think of that as your confirmation of having successfully submitted a ticket.

Then they would answer (eventually) in the Inbox. You should see the blue MOD icon. By default, you should get an email notification. Don't answer that. Do everything in the private message system.

@hmiganeh   

make sure you change to the INBOX, (you probably still at your SENT ) 

hTideGnow_0-1616537933141.png

If Mod replied you.. you will it in similar format in your inbox

Moderator_team  * date

SUBJECT of the message

3 lines of preview

3 lines of preview

3 lines of preview

To view to full message, all  your need to do is to click on Subject of that message

hmiganeh

In my messages i have a the sent tab. The only messages i have there are ones that i sent to MOD's asking for help. I also copied the ticket number on the the emails. But i dont have a confirmation of a ticket... I had a confirmation that was sent once i created the ticket... and i copied that number and sent it via personal message 

Also i dont see a "View" button 

@hmiganeh 

In your Private Message box, under the Sent items, can you VIEW the tickets you sent?

Just want to be sure they were, in fact, sent.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hmiganeh : so now when you go into your private messages, click on the Sent folder link and do you see the tickets listed there?

hmiganeh

I think i submitted about 4 tickets at this point 😞 

Thank u ! u completed another one:/

hmiganeh

There is no message waiting unfortunately:( 

@hmiganeh 

you did all the right thing.  Open ticket and email at the same time.  How long you have try to approach them?  Unfortunately, mod might not reply quick

this is a direct link to open a SIM change ticket, maybe you can open another one?

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/-H7DB-

hmiganeh

Hello,

I sent all the info and created a ticket as well. No word back yet:( 

Anyone have any advise. I dont have a working phone at this time. maybe privet message me :((

Thank you so much 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hmiganeh : Wow really? Up top right next to your paper airplane avatar you don't see a little dark number over the envelope? That would indicate you have a message. Click the envelope and you're in the private message system. Click on a subject line to open the whole message. In there you'll see a reply button.

hmiganeh

Hi Team,

I am looking to speak with a moderator as my SIM has not been transferred yet. 

Please Help. I Lost my phone on Sunday and I purchased a new SIM with a New Phone.

I created a ticket and sent a privet message. Still no luck in getting a reply back.

Is there anyone that can please help me 

:(((

@hmiganeh 

Not being able to change the sim card ourselves is a very recent change to prevent fraud....pm has done a messy job of implementing it. And trust me I am none too happy about the huge inconvenience it will cause me in the future....(long story) but alas whaddya gonna do?

hmiganeh

How tho ... if we are unable to change sim all things come after ... for example , i have bben doing this all day .. i tried to change my sim on the phone and via email. Is it possible to speed the process up? 48hr is too long ... Just saying . Also thank god for all the community ppl but still the process is in the moderators hands and its just too long ❤️ thank u sooo much  moderators i really do appreciate u . I m just acting like this is my company and i really want to make these lil changes .  XOX all of u 🙂 Stay blessed and healthy 

@hmiganeh 

Look at your envelope icon....there should be a little number showing that I sent you a private message so you have an example.....you can reply to me but I am not a moderator so don't share any personal info with me!

hmiganeh

BTW ... your message reminded me of a Eminem song " Next time , There wont be no NEXT TIME " LUUUL Sorry i just really needed to say that ... I tried to hold back 😕

hmiganeh

thank u Rosie XOXOXOX ... 

hmiganeh

i saw that and it deletes really quickly.. ill be on top of it . But i thought that what happened and i replied and it was public grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr just kill me cuz i honestly am not good at this Ishh ugh omg 

@hmiganeh wrote:

How do i delete it ... OMGGGGGGGGGGGg

@hmiganeh it's ok now.  our oracle @computergeek541 deleted your personal info.

Next time (I hope there is no next time! lol) to edit your post, click the 3 dots on the top right corner of your post and click Edit.

Thank you for saving lives.

RosieR

Need Help? Let's chat.