cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't access my account portal.

JohnQQ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is the new web portal still broken 4 months later?  Login page drops you back and front page, direct link to "My Account" landing page fails to connect ... is there a direct link to the *old* portal at least?  How are you supposed to make changes to your account right now?

6 REPLIES 6

JohnQQ

I thought something like that.  Now I am getting timeouts, but no rush as I am waiting for the ticket anyway. Thanks again for the insight.

@JohnQQ the error  "complete my subscription" indicates PM EverSafe system did not link your My Account properly.  Try again using Incognito mode on Chrome.  If issue persists, you will need support to link th back first 

JohnQQ

Thanks for that info softech. (Not sure what you mean about the voucher stuff but I will try to look into it.)

Update here: I noticed a lot of suggestions to use Chrome specifically. I prefer not to use Chrome but it turns out that seems to be the only browser that works for My Account page.

BUT, the My Account page prompts me to "complete my subscription" by choosing a new plan, with no way to indicate I am already subscribed or progress, and no other navigation options in the UI.  Is my account perhaps confused because I haven't upgraded my EverGuard ID properly, or something like that?

I guess I will try again in 24h as suggested. I also opened a ticket for other help, so I can ask about this eventually.

@JohnQQ 

sorry, you cannot make card change with *611.

if you have trouble with updating card with My Account, try to wait a full 24 hours before trying again

Or if you need to resume your account urgently, get a voucher form SDM/London durg/711/Shell and load it using *611

JohnQQ

Sorry I don't have alerting on the forum.

My service was working at the time, so 611 reports normal options, payment period etc. (Hilariously, it suggests: "go to myaccount.publicmobile.ca to access your account!")  Can you make changes through the IVR? I want to change payment parameters. I want the portal back, it's still broken!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@JohnQQ- What recording do you get when you dial 611? When did you last pay? Are your services working?

Need Help? Let's chat.