cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

basil12george
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello , I am unable to use my internet data as per the plan . I had taken the new connection 1 month ago and my plan was 3GB + 2GB bonus data in total 5 GB. As on today i am unable to use data more than 2 GB and remaining 3 GB data is idle in my account.  In my account it reflecting i have consumed 2GB bonus data but why remaining 3 GB i am unable to use ??!

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@basil12george wrote:

Hello , I am unable to use my internet data as per the plan . I had taken the new connection 1 month ago and my plan was 3GB + 2GB bonus data in total 5 GB. As on today i am unable to use data more than 2 GB and remaining 3 GB data is idle in my account.  In my account it reflecting i have consumed 2GB bonus data but why remaining 3 GB i am unable to use ??!

@basil12george 

Are you able to post a screen shot of what is listed under your "My Data & Add-ons" section in your Self Serv account?

It will look something like this:

esjliv_0-1601935725902.png

@basil12george 

Are you at the end of your 30 day plan? Or have you just started your new 30 day plan? Are you saying your plan data went untouched and your 2gb of bonus plan data is almost entirely used up?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@basil12george   This is an open forum and we are just customer like you.  You might want to go back to your post and remove your phone number 

So, you logged on to My Account and the account is showing active?   Phone calls are working?

Are you on Android phone?  Android has a setting to stop Data when usage is above a set limit, maybe it was setup as 2GB on the device and hence the device stops using the data?  check and confirm

Need Help? Let's chat.