cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

wjwingrove
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been locked out of my account since yesterday and I have to put more money in my account

I have been locked out since yesterday. When I try to change password it tells me I am locked out and can't change password..I tried clearing cache and incognito mode and that didn't work......Thank tou

1 REPLY 1

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@wjwingrove wrote:

I have been locked out of my account since yesterday and I have to put more money in my account

I have been locked out since yesterday. When I try to change password it tells me I am locked out and can't change password..I tried clearing cache and incognito mode and that didn't work......Thank tou

@wjwingrove 

Do you have a credit card registered on your account? You can top up by calling 611 (using your Account PIN).

Also you can obtain vouchers, if you do not have a card registered, and add them by calling 611 as well.

Ask for Moderators to get you back into your Self Serve account.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.