cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

Peewee1947
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I update my credit card info? My current card will expire next month.

6 REPLIES 6

Adventurehat

You will need to get into My Account. Once you have logged, review and find your appropriate  credit card info, go ahead and edit the existing information and bring your account up to date. Make sure the info is correct.  Make sure you save your changes. You should now be fine

@Peewee1947 

When you update your credit card follow this method to avoid errors/messages......

1. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.
  2. Choose replace card rather than remove card.
  3. Copy your address from your billing statement.
  4. Add your apt/unit/suite # to the street address. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W, CITY, PROV.
  5. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  6. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.

Once you successfully update your card then try a test payment of $1 to make sure it works. Or better yet just top up your account to cover your next renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Peewee1947 : You can change the community email address yourself in your community settings. The self-serve email addresses (yes there are two) need to be changed by the moderators. When you do so, if you wish to earn community rewards then make sure the community email address and the self-serve addresses are the same...case too.

@Peewee1947 wrote:

I recently changed my email address. How do I update my username?

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Peewee1947 wrote:

How do I update my credit card info? My current card will expire next month.

manage.jpg

Peewee1947

I recently changed my email address. How do I update my username?

Need Help? Let's chat.