Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

Mayflower
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was warned to expire my autopay

7 REPLIES 7

@Mayflower wrote:

I can’t use my pay service now because the system shows that my password and security question are all wrong and i sent the necessary info to all and I’m waiting for your response now

Hi @Mayflower if you already created a ticket for the Moderator Team, expect a reply within 48 hrs (hopefully less).  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up.  That would be a moderator's reply.

While you are waiting for a moderator's reply...

You may also pay for your service by dialling 611.

1.  pay using your registered credit card.  you need your Pin number to do this.

2.  purchase a Public Mobile voucher from Canadian tire, Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs, gas stations, your local convenience stores etc.  You don't need a pin number to pay by voucher.

I hope this helps.

RosieR

@Mayflower wrote:

I can’t use my pay service now because the system shows that my password and security question are all wrong and i sent the necessary info to all and I’m waiting for your response now

As the password reset option didn't work for you, you'll need for a moderator to reply to your ticket. Please note that the people you are speaking to here are not moderators and do not work for Public Mobile.

Mayflower
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Mayflower 

Did you see this notification close to your renewal date?   If so, no worries - it's a normal message which causes undue panic (understandably):

HALIMACS_0-1614006749713.png

If this is not the issue, perhaps you need to amend your credit card expiry date as it's soon going to expire?   Do so by tapping on Payment tab in self-serve, then you'll see this below.  Use "manage my card" option:

HALIMACS_0-1613602173199.png

@Mayflower 

If you got the warning that your credit card registered on autopay is going to expire, you will need to go to self service account and remove/change your credit card.

Here is the help article:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/update-or-remove-your-payment-card

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Mayflower Are you cancelling and want to remove autopay? Go into your self serve account and delete your card.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Mayflower wrote:

I was warned to expire my autopay

Could you elaborate?  Are up you up for renewal? If you are up for renewal and your self service Account Status is Plan Expired, this is a normal status for the renewal process. As long as all your services are working on the phone you can ignore it.

Need Help? Let's chat.