cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate change

cfdeguire1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My subscription rate with my standard US texting and calling add ons jumped from $40 to $75 without notification. I thought I was grandfathered. What is going on, and what can I do about this?

4 REPLIES 4

cfdeguire1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You were correct, the billing is hard to understand but when compared to my bank account the $75 is credited, Thanks for your help.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@cfdeguire1 

If your plan was changed without your involvement, contact the customer support agents.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cfdeguire1 which $40 plan you have? was it those from long time?

I know some grandfathered plan will be showing full "original" plan price on the plan details page but you will get a credit for the difference when renewal comes.  

Check your payment history page to see if it ever show such credit in the previous renewals Also post  the screenshot of your plan details and where you see $75. Likely we can advise further 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you able to log in to your account in the new system? Where are you seeing these costs? Which plan do you think you were on previously? There were plans and then there were add-ons. I don't think there was ever an add-on for $40 so you must be talking about a plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.