cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROAMING IN USA - I WANT a REFUND

nononickname
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a USA roaming add on before I travelled across the boarder.  One there, my phone was showing Tmobile and had roaming turned on, started and restarted my phone, on and off airplane mode etc.  No luck, roaming didn't connect.  I want a REFUND!!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Mark613
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In your phone setting , you need turn "enable roaming" ON.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nononickname 

Yes, you can try to open ticket with PM and see if they can compensate:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

and are you still in US? want to spend sometime for more troubleshooting to make it work?

If your issue is with data, make sure your Roaming Mobile data is enabled and your have disabled your mobile data limter

If your issue is with voice, make sure VoLTE is enabled on the device setting.  And if it does not work, try to change the Preferred Network Type or Network Mode to 2G and see if the calls goes through
Also, you can download VoIP app TextNow as a workaround to make calls and text if you have Wifi or if your roaming has data component and data  is working

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nononickname  You need to engage support for that 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.