cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REQUEST A DEAL FOR A PLAN WITH MORE DATA

Raindrop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My current plan has 1G/m, want to have more, like 4G should be enough. Can I ask for a deal just to increase the data to 4G/m and keep everything else same.

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Raindrop 

I appreciate the SOLUTION and would also like to know if you were successful in getting the $24 plan.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Raindrop 

sounds like you have the $25 plan with 1GB data...right ? There's a $24 plan with 4GB's data that is currently offered to new customers only...BUT...I've heard that if you ask Customer Support, they might grant you the new plan as long as you're willing to start it right away. It can't hurt to ask...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Raindrop Login to your account via web or app, go to subscriptions and change.  From there you can select which ever plan fits your needs.

@Raindrop wrote:

My current plan has 1G/m, want to have more, like 4G should be enough. Can I ask for a deal just to increase the data to 4G/m and keep everything else same.

All plans available to existing to existing to customers are listed in your Self Serve account. Please log into your account and select from there.

Need Help? Let's chat.