cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quoting previous posts when messing Mods

jclaydon2018
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So with the new system of several mods using the same account, I've noticed that sometimes by the time someone has gotten back to you, they've either forgotten what your issue was, or it gets misinterpereted.  The other thing that i've noticed happens is posting info, that I have to type in again..  For example, during my exchanges with the mods, i have been asked for my pin code several times.

Is there any way to quote the previous messages/original post when responsing so that there are no miscommunications?

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jclaydon2018 wrote:

So with the new system of several mods using the same account, I've noticed that sometimes by the time someone has gotten back to you, they've either forgotten what your issue was, or it gets misinterpereted.  The other thing that i've noticed happens is posting info, that I have to type in again..  For example, during my exchanges with the mods, i have been asked for my pin code several times.

Is there any way to quote the previous messages/original post when responsing so that there are no miscommunications?

For multiple moderator messages on the same issue, I always include previous messages so that who ever is working on my latest message will get the whole picture.  I want to cut down the number of unnecessary messages back and forth.

NewZQ
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I guess you could ask the mod that you want to text with the same person when you make the post. But you could wait longer.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@jclaydon2018 wrote:

This is very dissapointing to hear. But the only part about public mobile that is "less for less" is their customer service and you can do the leg work to include it. click the quote button to get their response. Then open a new window (or tab) go to mail and go into your sent box and copy what you had sent from the previous message into the new response in the other tab / window you already have open. It's a little bit of work but make sure to do it in every single response.

Need Help? Let's chat.