cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quitting PM

Al1231
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm prepaid with auto-pay until May 28.  I'm going to switch providers near the end of May.  I presume I need to cancel my auto-pay.  How do I do that?  Once I have my new SIM card, do I have to contact you before I put it in?  I want to port my existing phone number.  Do I have to do something at your end to do that?

2 REPLIES 2

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Al1231 

if you are porting your number out , you don't have to do anything to cancel the account.  Porting will take care of that.  In fact, you have to make sure your Public Mobile account is still active when you subumit the port request

and get the account number and give it to your new carrier.  Login to My Account and get the account number from profile page

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Al1231 - If you are porting out of public mobile your new provider will manage the cancellation of your public mobile account.

To disable autopay go to Payments > Manage Subscription. Turn off toggle to disable autopay.

On App go to Overview > Manage subscription > Subscription renewal > click on “Unsubscribe” and autopay ids disabled to ensure that you won’t get charged again!

Need Help? Let's chat.