cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about subscription

Taowen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, the current subscription I have is the $23.00/month one with 1GB Data at 3G speed. On the plan, it says it has unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging. 

I bought the subscription in B.C., Canada, but now I am in Toronto, so could anyone please tell me if it’s true that there’s no charge to call anyone in Canada, no roaming charges? Thank you!

10 REPLIES 10

Taowen

Hi, thank you very much!

@Handy1 wrote:

@Taowen  Easier way is to try and calm another province if it goes thru your hood to go if it doesn’t your on provincial wide . But you can’t be charged for trying PM is pre paid . No surprise bills 

The first post states that this plan includes Canada-wide calling.

Taowen

Hi, yes, I just want to make sure that I don’t get extra charges. Thank you for the response!

@Taowen wrote:

Hi, thank you for your reply. How do I check if my plan is provincial or not? 

Very few customers at Public Mobile are likely to  have plans that only include provincial calling. The $25 1GB plan includes Canada-wide calling, and you've even mentioned that earlier.

@Taowen  Correct no extra charges . You will never have an extra charge . You can’t call if you haven’t paid for it 

@Handy1 wrote:

@Taowen  Assuming you’re not on a provincial plan only . All other plans are Canada wide you can use it i any province  of Canada and calling anywhere in Canada like you were at home 

Even a plan with provincial calling could be used anywhere in Canada where there is Public Mobile network coverage, with the only dffference being with the destinations that could be reached for outgoing calls.

@Taowen  Easier way is to try and calm another province if it goes thru your hood to go if it doesn’t your on provincial wide . But you can’t be charged for trying PM is pre paid . No surprise bills 

Taowen

Given it’s not a provincial plan, does it mean there’s no extra charges if I call or message anyone in Canada? Thanks. 

Taowen

Hi, thank you for your reply. How do I check if my plan is provincial or not? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Taowen  Assuming you’re not on a provincial plan only . All other plans are Canada wide you can use it i any province  of Canada and calling anywhere in Canada like you were at home 

Need Help? Let's chat.