cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for Oracles, moved replies

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi Oracles, 

For those replies you moved to those Oracle archive thread (sorry, don't know the proper term or name of that thread) , would that reduce the post count from the one who replied?  

I see you try to clean up those unnecessary replies, like those who replied sooooooooo late.  But if the reply still counted on the person's post count, isn't that won't affect them?  They can still keep posting.  Some users here are just posting to keep their post counts up, again, to cheat the system

Similarly, if they  already got some "bravos" before you move the reply.  Do they still get to keep those bravos after you move their posts?

If the answer is no for both my questions, can't you just "delete" their replies?  From what I understand deleting reply would delete both the post counts as well as bravos collected.

4 REPLIES 4

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@hTideGnow wrote:

If the answer is no for both my questions, can't you just "delete" their replies?  From what I understand deleting reply would delete both the post counts as well as bravos collected.

They did not give us the ability to delete posts. We can only move from the public view. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

Lol...I was a great source of Oracle irritation my first year here.....still am to a certain extent and the subject of a multiple months long harassment campaign that resulted in many posts and entire threads being archived or deleted. Two pm sweeps of the telus porting department resulted in 200+ posts and associated bravos and solutions being archived. 

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

HI @darlicious   thanks for the reply.  That makes me happier

I don't think you have too many posts archived.  You always have good posts, you are not the source of the junks here  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

Anything archived no longer counts. Trust me I know...lol!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Need Help? Let's chat.