cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about available funds

littlebudgies
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account got suspended this morning due to insufficient funds. I topped up $7 on my account online but that didn't help activating my account. So, I called 611 and paid the outstanding amount.

My account got activated again. However, it says on my account that I have no available funds. Shouldn't I have $7 in my available funds?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@littlebudgies , there is no plan that costs $7.  Unless you have rewards that can be applied to the renewal, you might have insufficient funds to renew.  Best check the self serve account to see the status of account funds, rewards, etc.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@littlebudgies wrote:

My account got suspended this morning due to insufficient funds. I topped up $7 on my account online but that didn't help activating my account. So, I called 611 and paid the outstanding amount.

My account got activated again. However, it says on my account that I have no available funds. Shouldn't I have $7 in my available funds?

Thanks!

@littlebudgies Do you have Autopay enabled with a registered credit card?

If so, it does not matter what is in your Available Funds, since Public Mobile will use whatever is in your Available Funds balance first, then it will charge your credit card for the remaining amount owing.

Having said that, there was a larger than normal amount of reports of Autopay failures today. So if you did have a credit card registered on your account and you were due to renew overnight, you were probably affected by this as well.

Sounds like you paid what was owing, so I am assuming your services are working okay.

If you do not have a credit card registered to your account as Autopay, ignore what I posted previously. 🤣

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@littlebudgies 

If you check the associated payment card's pending transactions, I believe you will find the amount charged was $7 less than the plan amount. 

You could also confirm what was paid by looking at your transaction history under your self serve account. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Depends on how much they charged you.  Check the payment history on Self Serve as well as your credit card.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@littlebudgies 

Depends on how much you manually loaded to your account to get your plan re-started.  You probably paid your plan cost - $7  (+ applicable taxes).  

A screenshot of your payment history page would provide useful information.  

Need Help? Let's chat.