cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Canada US plan Payment

Yea123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all!

i got the CANADA US plan back in march but I have a quick question, is the plan is a 30 days plan or monthly plan? 

i pay 34 plus tax 

6 REPLIES 6

RetiredGuy1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yeah, it just seemed a bit odd to me and good to know you Oracles have brought this up before. Maybe best to just leave it at marketing “laziness” as you described. 

@RetiredGuy1 

Oracles have mentioned to PM staff several times about the monthly versus 30 days description on the website and no changes have been made.  So, I guess that it is a marketing decision. 

From my time with Public mobile (about 6 years), PM plans have always been 30 day cycles.  

RetiredGuy1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dunkman 

Marketing laziness or false/misleading advertising? Every plan offered on the “Shop” page reflects the price / “month”. Clicking on the “Offer Details” for each plan brings up the fine print. Footnote #4 makes specific reference to 90-day subscription plans but nowhere in any of the fine print footnotes is there a specific reference to “30-days”

Edit: my current subscription shows as April 25 - May 25 (giving the impression of 31 days if inclusive) but my next payment date shows May 25 so that would indicate it is not. Not clear on PM’s part and doesn’t excuse the fact they are not advertising with full disclosure on the “Shop” page.

@Yea123 

Yes, you will be charged in 30 days (not monthly).  Marketing laziness in the above screenshot. 

You can check your next payment date in your self service account.  It will be a 30 day cycle date.

Yea123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • Under my current subscription it says like this. Does it still mean they are going to charge me after 30 days?IMG_6010.jpeg

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Yea123 

Public mobile plans are 30 day plans (not monthly).  So, the day of renewal each month changes.  

Some of the plans are 90 days. 

Need Help? Let's chat.