Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query about pre-authorized payment & monthly billing

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey y'll
I hope you're doing well
I have some questions which I want to ask
It's mostly related to pre-authorized payment and if I can generate a monthly bill for myself

So this is the scenario which I'm facing right now - my plan was from September 23 till October 22 and around 9:00 PM Pacific Time, yesterday,  my service stopped and I got a message that my plan is on hold, even if my card which I used to buy the SIM card last month, it was registered in that account and I had to go ahead and do a manual payment & then after the payment, it was still blinking red about the subscription.
I became a little bit worried but I still made the payment and waited for the whole night because after that, my service became online again and I could use it, but it's still showing red

I was wondering if I could generate a bill for myself for a month, which shows how much I have paid, how much I have used in terms of data and texting 

5 REPLIES 5

Shubh2023

I was wondering if I will not get 2 points back every month, for the bill I pay? Because it was mentioned here, which will help keep the bill a little low! 

Shubh2023_0-1698205915413.png

Points back & Give back bonus, tobe precise! 

@Shubh2023 Public Points do not automatically apply to your account as a $ credit. Click on My Rewards to see how many points have accumulated. Once you have 15 points you can redeem them for an account credit.

Shubh2023

One more question - 

Shubh2023_0-1698125596385.png

I should get like 2 points back for the plan too, and 2 points for give-back, but, I don't see it here! Any ideas? 

Shubh2023

Hey
Thanks for that! I appreciate all the information! So, I'm getting adjusted to PM, so, I have no idea how things work! 
But, this will give me a heads-up, so, that is it I guess haha 
So I guess, even after I get the message, and wait for a day to see if it goes back online after auto-deduction & thanks for the usage details + downloading the statements! 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Shubh2023 on the night before renewal, usually you can ignore the message on your My Account saying your account is On Hold as long as you still have service.  Renewal takes couple hours and usually the account status during those hours (around 9PM PST before the renewal date to 6AM PST) is not reliable

As to how much you have paid, you can easily check it from Transaction history here:
https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

As to how much you have used in terms of data or texting of the previous month, while there is a Usage history for past 90 days, it is hard to add them up and get a count per cycle (the download feature of Usage history is not really working).  Best to check the Overview page about your usage on your night before renewal and make a note of that.  Tips: Use Incognito mode as the browser cache might not show you the correct usage

Need Help? Let's chat.