cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased wrong add on

MC18
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I had a 10 day talk US roaming add on, that expired today.  I wanted to add another 10 days, but when I went add it, the 10 day talk wasn't showing (and is still not showing).  I mistakenly added the text plan instead.  Can this be changed to the talk plan?  Sorry for the trouble.

Add Ons AvailableAdd Ons Available

2 REPLIES 2

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MC18

You need to send a private message to moderator to fix it.

But moderator response is up to 48 hours.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MC18 wrote:

Hi there,

I had a 10 day talk US roaming add on, that expired today.  I wanted to add another 10 days, but when I went add it, the 10 day talk wasn't showing (and is still not showing).  I mistakenly added the text plan instead.  Can this be changed to the talk plan?  Sorry for the trouble.

You can't double-up the same roaming add-on. So you would need to take up your unwanted purchase with the mods. Be nice. They don't really have to do anything for you.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and click on the little envelope in the upper right of your screen that would then have a red blob indicating that you have a message.

Need Help? Let's chat.