cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased two US roaming packages. One did not work, had to repurchase.

drzed
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On Feb 24th I purchased two US roaming packages:

1) 500 MB data

2) 250 MB data plus voice

When in the US once my 250 GB was used the system did not start the 500 MB and my data ran out.  I purchased a further 1 GB data (Feb 28th) ($20 + tax).

How do I go about getting a credit for the 500 MB that was not able to be used ($15 + tax)?

6 REPLIES 6

drzed
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Def bought the second one.  See enclosed.

Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 8.44.01 PM.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@drzed wrote:

On Feb 24th I purchased two US roaming packages:

1) 500 MB data

2) 250 MB data plus voice

When in the US once my 250 GB was used the system did not start the 500 MB and my data ran out.  I purchased a further 1 GB data (Feb 28th) ($20 + tax).

How do I go about getting a credit for the 500 MB that was not able to be used ($15 + tax)?

I would say that it should have gone over to the other data bucket until expiry or consumed. Check your payment history to verify that you bought the second add-on. Post a screen snip here if you like. Blank out personal info of course. Unless one or more are actually still showing depending on the time of day you bought them on the 24th. Post a screen snip of your overview page too if you like.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@drzed the two add-ons that you purchased at the same time were running concurrently.  So both expired at the same time which explains why you could not "use the other when the first expired".  Add-ons always start immediately upon purchase.  

Public Mobile does not specifically offer refunds per terms of service.  Generally the moderators will make an exception to the rule and provide an account credit when honest mistakes are made.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help ->Click on Chat with Simon  on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@drzed  When purchasing US Roaming add-ons you need to be careful as they do not behave like normal PM add-ons.  It is not recommended to purchase two US roaming data add-on packages at the same time. It's best to let the data expire on one before you purchase another one with data.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators

Simon.JPG

Or private message them at link below

CLICK HERE 

Need Help? Let's chat.