cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased US Roaming Talk Text and Data

oscar_jr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Purchased US Roaming Talk Text and Data but it's not showing up as an add-on. I checked the payment history and it shows I added funds and activated the add-on. Need help please!

43 REPLIES 43

oscar_jr

I added everything through my desktop. I logged out and rebooted the browser. Still doesn't show up as an activated add-on. 

oscar_jr_0-1634058171546.png

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Glad to see that you figured out the problem @oscar_jr 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@oscar_jr 

are you now in US or in canada, if you are in canada live now is not working..

oscar_jr

Thank you! I was using it before and it worked. The 10 days ran out so needed to repurchase.

@oscar_jr wrote:

Thanks for responding. I reviewed the account and there are no available funds. I checked the transaction history and it shows I used them to purchase the addon ($20).

Can you logoff My Account first, reboot the phone.  Then re-login to My Account and check the section My Data and Add-ons on the Overview tab and see if the add-on is there

oscar_jr

I've purchased the 10 Day package multiple times. This is the only time it didn't work. 

oscar_jr_0-1634057994780.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@oscar_jr   Look like the money you have loaded just sitting in your Available fund.  Please login to My Account and confirm

If you see the fund, simply  head over to purchase the Add-on

Please note that the 10 days of the roaming start counting from the moment the add-on is successfully purchased.  So, if you are already in US and need it now, buy it.  Or if you are not in US yet, you might wait till later.  🙂

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@oscar_jr  If you are able to see the add-on deducted from your balance in the transaction history, but still unable to see it added on your account (nor are you able to use it), I would suggest starting a ticket about it using the chat bot on the lower right hand corner of the screen.

oscar_jr

Thanks for responding. I reviewed the account and there are no available funds. I checked the transaction history and it shows I used them to purchase the addon ($20).

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Purchasing an add-on after logging in into your PM account is a two step process. You need to load funds first and then purchase add on.

All countable features will show up on the overview page. Unlimited features show up in Plan Details. ie. roaming talk and text.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-611

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

Can you provide screenshot of your account to confirm purchase.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@oscar_jr : The data part should show up in your My Data & Add-ons. The talk and text parts would show up after clicking Plan details.

If you're still seeing at least the amount you paid in your Available Funds then you need to go back in to the Purchase add-ons screen and fully buy it.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@oscar_jr...be aware that that add-on only works while in USA.

edit...if you're in US try manually selecting either AT&T or t-mobile network.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@oscar_jr 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ?

Try To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link.

for more info about U.S. Roaming.

Need Help? Let's chat.