cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased Canada Data add-on - Its only good for 30 days? Need to have it reimbursed, not needed

MonikaH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I Purchased Canada a 30 GB Data add-on. I see they don't roll over month to month any more. This is not good.  After the purchase, I only realize now Its that it's only good for 30 days? Need to have it reimbursed, as this amount of Data is not needed for 30 days. Thought it would roll over like it use to.  Not happy with this change.

9 REPLIES 9

@Chalupa_Batman- Everyday all day we see people coming in here asking about something that was clearly shown on the site. eg. porting and the confirmation text. People can't be bothered to read or don't grasp the significance.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Edit. It kind of says it right there before you purchase. Plus there is no 30GB data purchase. Perhaps you could take a screen shot to show us?

2nd Edit: Since Monika hasn't replied...  I don't think it was 30GB and she mistyped. I think it was the 3GB. It also says Data add-ons expire after 30 days. How can you miss that? And then there's The Fine Print at the bottom. 

KennethJAdams_0-1690641165065.png

KennethJAdams_0-1690641385662.pngKennethJAdams_1-1690641445062.png

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@MonikaH wrote:

Hi, I Purchased Canada a 30 GB Data add-on. I see they don't roll over month to month any more. This is not good.  After the purchase, I only realize now Its that it's only good for 30 days? Need to have it reimbursed, as this amount of Data is not needed for 30 days. Thought it would roll over like it use to.  Not happy with this change.

I didn’t known there was a 30 gb data add-on here! That would be a very expensive add-on to lose! Please let Us know if they refund you the cost of the purchase!

@MonikaH 

make sure to let the CSA know what you think of that change and how it negatively affects your plans.

CharlieWhisky
Mayor / Maire

Yes it is disappointing that it does not roll over.

Since it is not used you can contact a agent to try to get your money back.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MonikaH  - Generally speaking prepaid purchases are not refundable.  That said, there are always exceptions.  Contact a CS rep and explain your situation.  You might get lucky.  You can open a ticket using the chat bot (lower corner of screen).

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you've consumed some of it then I don't think you'll get a refund. If it's untouched then maybe. But technically there are no refunds here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MonikaH 

PM is a propaid provider and usually do not provide refund, but they might agree to reverse the transaction, message th here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MonikaH  Please submit ticket with support 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

Need Help? Let's chat.