cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Puk code

eddie5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is asking my to contact my carrier to get a PUK code ? Any idea ? Never had this happen ever 

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@t_p wrote:

@eddie5 

If @Anonymous  or @Triguy  help you with their answers, you should choose one as "solution", not your own reply (in this case anyway).

@t_p @eddie5 

the Oracle Team will removed and after 2 week someone from Oracle Team will choose one for who answer right..

or they OP can change also..

enjoy your service.....

@eddie5 

If @Anonymous  or @Triguy  help you with their answers, you should choose one as "solution", not your own reply (in this case anyway).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eddie5 wrote:

Ty for that , what do I do after I submit ?

@eddie5 

they will give you a code number,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here is an explanation by one if the Oracles, Luddite.

SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK." is asking for the phone’s (often Samsung) “master code" after entering the wrong code too many times. Samsung and/or your previous carrier can give you this.

"SIM network unlock PIN" is asking for your previous carrier's unlock code - just contact them with your IMEI and they'll give it to you. If you enter this incorrectly too many times, you'll get the error message above.

“PIN unlock key (PUK)” is a SIM-specific code used to prevent unauthorised use of a SIM card. 

The PIN (Personal Identification Number) enables secure access to the SIM card and network. It is provided with your SIM card. 

• If the PIN code is entered incorrectly 3 times, the phone is locked (except for emergency calls) and requires a PUK (Personal Unlock Key) to reactivate it.

• Once the PUK is recovered and validated, you will be asked to choose a new PIN.

• Only Public Mobile's CSA can give you this type of code, which the device manufacturer cannot. Public Mobile's CSA can be contacted at the following address: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

• Caution! If the PUK is entered incorrectly ten times in a row, the SIM card becomes unusable.

eddie5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ty for that , what do I do after I submit ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eddie5 

Where To Find Your PUK

A Personal Unlocking Key, or PUK code, allows you to reset your SIM card’s PIN number, after you’ve entered an incorrect PIN three times. To get your PUK code, please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon, to submit a ticket to the Customer Support Agents by clicking here link,.

Need Help? Let's chat.