cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public wanting to complete activation when already complete

asdf2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have completed my activation with public mobile. I was in my account and verified everything. Couple hours later when I try to log into my account, it wants to complete my activation that has already been complete. I have no way of logging into my account?

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 10.26.28 PM.png

6 REPLIES 6

asdf2

Yes, using correct email (I set up 2 PM accounts. one for daughter, one for son). The one for daughter works fine. Issues on app and website..

asdf2

PM service is working fine, just cannot log into my PM account. 

asdf2

ported over a phone number from telus. Porting was successful. Account set up and integration was successful. Now when I log into my account with the proper email and password, it takes to "complete your activation". No issues with the phone, data, calling and text. Just logging into the account. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@asdf2 wrote:

I have completed my activation with public mobile. I was in my account and verified everything. Couple hours later when I try to log into my account, it wants to complete my activation that has already been complete. I have no way of logging into my account?

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 10.26.28 PM.png

@asdf2 - is this activation of your sim card/plan? Or activation of your online My Account? 

Seems like your sim card/plan...so how are your services working now? And did you choose one of the options?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@asdf2   so, you can no longer check your My Account now using the email  you are using to login to this asdf2 account?

your PM service is working now, right?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You're sure you're using the right email address? Is this the app or the website?

Need Help? Let's chat.