cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public self serve

grey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, just want to let you guys know that PM self serve will put you on a $50 day plan instead of the 90 Day plan, but they take a lump some of money from you then every month they continue taking money, they need to fix this for me and all others they have done this too, I have screen shots for proof of this, PM please contact me and refund me and correct this issue, as it is the second time that it has happened to me.

2 REPLIES 2

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @grey, I hope you and @Mary_M were able to connect.  To be honest, I don't really understand what you were trying to say in your original posting, or what a $50 day plan is.  If Mary hasn't already resolved your issue, could you please try to elaborate a bit?  Which plan are you on and for how many days, and what and when is it charging you?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @grey

I am really sorry to hear about your experience. The system actually only deducts the exact amount for the plan of your choice, and nothing more.

Would you please send me your phone number by private message? I'd like to take a look at your account and rectify if needed.

Thank you ! 🙂

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.