cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public points

Wayne70118
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not select public posts and want keep old plan. But I get message shows I join in public points. Why? How do I keep old plan without points? Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

No choice.

This is like complaining 'I do not want to pay $6 for 18 eggs. I want to pay $3.99'. This is a 'new normal'.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Wayne70118 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro...

We are ALL being forced into this. Feel free to file a complaint with the CCTS if you're not happy at the lost of your discounts.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Wayne70118  this new Points System was announced in March. We have no choice unfortunately. You should have also received text messages and SMS  along with bonus data as a thank you.

You can't keep the old Rewards. 

this is what it will look like.

As of this month, you will be loosing the $2.00 for autopay  $7  Loyalty discount. You will now have to pay your full plan amount upfront each month. 

They will give you 5% back on your spending each month.

10 points on your anniversary date

1 point per friend referred. 

1-15 points in helping out in the Community. 

No more loyalty.

When you have accumulated 15 points, you sign into your account and redeem that for $15 off your bill or add-ons 

Rastin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You don't. It's the end of the old system. No one is on the old plan now but if they are they will be off it before the end of the month

Need Help? Let's chat.