cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public points: minimum and maximum points

Tmoney
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What is the minimum and maximum amount points that can be redeemed each 30 day billing cycle.

Lets say I earn 30 points each month, can I spend 30 points on each cycle ?

I'm on the legacy system and  will be getting moved to the new points system so trying to understand how it will work.

6 REPLIES 6

Tmoney
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes 30 referals 

@wetcoaster 

Opps you are correct…30 referrals.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Tmoney 

Wow 30 points/ month! Do you have a $600/month plan or have about 600 referrals?

Unless I'm missing anything, it's 1 point per referral. So technically the OP would need 30 active referrals to be able to redeem 30 points a month? Having 30 referrals has not been unheard of for some very active members here in the past, whether they all continue to stick with PM after this debacle is a different story.

@Tmoney Be aware that the 5% is applied only to the portion of your plan (or add-ons) that you actually pay in hard earned cash (applied to account by voucher or card). So if you are, say, on the $34 and you redeem 15 points for $15 off, you'll only get 5% of ($34-$15), 0.05 * 19 = 0.95 subscription points instead of 1.7 points for full plan cost.

@Tmoney wrote:

What is the minimum and maximum amount points that can be redeemed each 30 day billing cycle.

Lets say I earn 30 points each month, can I spend 30 points on each cycle ?

I'm on the legacy system and  will be getting moved to the new points system so trying to understand how it will work.

As with Sansan, I know of know redemption limit for points.  However, there may still be a limit on the number of points that can be earned during a 30 day period.  There has long been hold over from the old rewards program that makes it so that no customers can earn more than $110 over 30 days in refer-a-friend credits.  Unfortunately, I am unable to verify if that still applies to the points system.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Tmoney 

Wow 30 points/ month! Do you have a $600/month plan or have about 30 referrals?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

The minimum to redeem towards your bill is 15 points, which is equivalent to $ 15. There is no maximum, but you have to do it in increments of fifteen. 

You will only be getting points on your subscription plan 5% and your referral 1 point each. It will take a while to get to 15 points.

They will give you 10 on your next anniversary 

I too will be switched over. I will be loosing 7$ each cycle.😒

Need Help? Let's chat.