cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile is just a scam no support no answers

Deejay77
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

bought a 5g connection for 65 dollars and top of 15 dollars for international calls

Got installed e sim but there were network issues all the time have chat history of six days tried everything there agent told me to but still no results 

So I thought to remove esim and install new one by getting code again that might work as a last resort

But now they are not giving me e sim and telling me to take physical sim which by any means I can't get before 15 days even from Amazon it take 12 days

So I am scared by them they want me to pay even iam not using there sim as when sim will arrive my month will be over 

Took connection on 25 th from same day had talk with agent regarding the internet issues which they couldn't solve

Plz help guys and don't ever buy there network I am thinking of taking legal action in consumer forum I'll body spent 2000 dollars to teach these scammers a lesson

48 REPLIES 48

@MetaMorpheusMob wrote:

New promo first 15 days on us.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/free-trial

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/New-promo-first-15-days-on-us/td-p/1011967

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/

Yes it appears you don’t even have to actually stay and you can get 15 days for free with 10GB but if you do stay it’s the $65 plan but can you opt in I wonder for 90 day at $55 instead . I would think so if you can just do it as trial first then leave costing you the SIM card price only . And change plan for next renewal on the 90 day instead . But it’s the first time I’ve seen that here . I’ve seen before get you second month for free in the past . But this is a interesting way to get people over to PM with a trail period

@MetaMorpheusMob , that’s a good deal but isn’t @Deejay77 in Ontario though or did I read the posts on here wrong? I thought this deal was for Nova Scotia only! Plus currently lost $80+ already that won’t be refunded!

It seems to be very poor business of PM not to make it right! Op will end up doing a chargeback with credit card/bank for services not provided!

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Deejay77   you said "I was not getting even 4 g LTE most if the time it remained on h 3g when I get a call or message or I do any call it used to switch automatic to 3 g then I have to do airplane mode to bring it back to 4g that was real pain in ass"

Do you have VoLTE enabled on your phone?

Deejay77

It shows but don't deliver that's why I was fighting with them

Deejay77

Man I can do that but they are not ready to refund my subscription charges it was 65 dollar plan with 15 dollar of top up I could port it but my money in subscription will ve gone I told them just to refund money as they don't have solution the said plain no

Any ways I am buying tybatel tomorrow and my sister is lawyer  and I'll fight them in consumer forum talking free advantage of my sister degree

I have all the massage in screen shot printed and she is making a file and she states that I have pretty solid case and we are charging them for mental herrasment and financial losses I have to suffer because of there pathetic services

@CS_Comms @CS_Agent @J_PM 

Deejay77

Only two can work at a time but I can switch between them according to my need so I wanted e sim so that I don't have open and close slot again and again

Deejay77

Yah they said clearly no refund once money in our pocket its  your problem

Deejay77

That can't be done both international sim from my home country india 

HI @Deejay77 

So, the problem is the eSIM activation was not working and you don't want to move back to actual sim card ?

how about your other service, can it move to eSIM and free up the sim slot for you?

@Deejay77 

we understand your frustrations and trying to help out on your other post

Lets jump back on the other one for easy tracking

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Guys-I-am-the-only-one-suffering-from-pat...

Just to understand better, are you trying to have 3 sims in a phone?  My understanding is that only two would work in any case, unless I'm out of date.  Have you actually asked for a refund and it has been refused? 

@Deejay77 

We are all customers like yourself, offering advice to other customers.  We have no control over accounts, service, etc.  You already dealing with customer service agents. 

From your previous posts, looks like that your case has been sent to one of the managers.  Usually, they don't work on long weekends.  See what their response to your situation. Hopefully, the manager is understanding and can offer you a satisfactory solution.  

Deejay77

I have been using mobile phone connections from ages like 20 years and worst service I have ever encountered is with public

I have seem worst services over the year bit they are 100 time more then the worst I experienced 

My no is not working from 2 days even after countless massage  they don't give a danm

Goes plz don't take there services they are overcharging 

U can get same plan in rogers and tybatell with 5g + network and coustmer care helpline

Deejay77

But thus limitations was nor described any where when u buy a connection

Deejay77

I am not talking about the time money man iam talking about the amount I paid them to activate no

I am losing that money to as they are not providing services and saving no to refund also

If u count time as money then lost almost 1000 dolars and stress of not having no for 3 days also

@Deejay77   with the current limitation, if customer lost his phone which has eSIM, again, PM would be able to provide replacement sim card and the customer would need to switch to physical sim card

PM is aware of the issue and hopefully going to fix this limitations soon

@Deejay77 wrote:

What about my 80 dollars gone in water 

Imagine if you were a lawyer and charging $300/hour. 

Deejay77

Man how can not provide me esim in 3 days that's ridiculous  that means they are just talking money and leave the coustmer in trouble 

What do they mean by system limitation when they charge u money then they don't have any limitations 

If coustmer lost his phone or any thing happens any case simario and wanted the no same day they ll take 5 days to give there coustmer the no for which he paid 

And you are taking there side and saying they are trying to help

Just take rogers or tellus main network the provide instant sollution on phone call

Deejay77

What about my 80 dollars gone in water 

@Deejay77   We are just trying to help

At the moment, if an eSIm was installed but deleted, PM is unable to re-generate another eSIM due to system limitation.  The issue might be able to fixed soon, but not ETA for now

If you really need eSIM, consider going to Koodo or Telus.  They can arrange with PM to port your number over without a working sim card to reply the porting authentication text.  So, it is certainly doable

Deejay77

I said I can only use e sim as my slots are full

Deejay77

Slots are already used I told them I bought there network for e sim only

@Deejay77   "take physicall sim for which I have no slot " - your phone is eSIM only or the slot/s are already used?

Sometimes support has issue and requires support 🙂

I tried to create a ticket today (multiple times) and I got this:

Meow_0-1688397414227.png

I like 'error code: XXX' meaning 'no clue what went wrong with the site'. But I am not panicking and will try later.

@Deejay77   usually how long can Amazon send to your place? Consider that to buy the physical sim for quick delivery

Even you are not Amazon Prime member, you can join the trial and get the Prime shipping for your first order for free

Deejay77

Now nothing works as e sim was deleted and the want me to drive to winnipeg for 3 hours and spend 300 dollars to take physicall sim for which I have no slot 

They say that network is not granted in esim they are telling me after charging me 85 dollars and harassing me for 7 days

I am just scared and stuck

Deejay77

Yes man They are not giving any thing 

Now I am stressed out just waiting u know how frustrating it is 

@Deejay77 - you have had a few posts, about eSIM and 5G speed issues. Have you had anything resolved yet?

Is the main issue now your complaint about data speed? Are calling and texting services working okay?

Deejay77

They even have call support for coustmets resolving issues even technical issues are resolved through call centre not typing stupid manages for 7 days with no results

@Deejay77 

For the speed, you are half right.

It is true that Telus  can  have a full speed of 1Gbps, but, this is just 5G+ service, not 5G

Both Telus and PM has only 250Mbps for the "regular" 5G service

"Public, fido and  vergin works on secondary 5g network with reduced speed of telus   as primary is specifically reserved for telus coustmer "

Not sure what you mean since PM is Telus, Fido is Rogers and Virgin is Bell.  I have PM 5G and it's been super fast so far, speed-testing up to 230 Mbps depending where I am.

Need Help? Let's chat.