cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile can't fix my account

reezer76
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So for I've been trying to get the CS Agents to fix my account.  Every time I login, it says Unauthorized and to contact customer support.  So I did. For the last 5 days they haven't been able to fix my account.  Yes I have tried the app, cleared cache and history and tried other browsers. They tried switching it to another email and none of it fixed it. They have also created tickets that have done nothing.  I have 3 other public mobile accounts and they all login fine on the same devices.  

Customer support agents here seem useless as they just keep trying the same things. 

If they don't fix it in the next day or 2, I'll probably have to switch to a different provider. Not a Telus one.  Maybe take my 3 other accounts with me.

16 REPLIES 16

reezer76

Buddy, I still can't login. Still says unauthorized again. Senior manager is now sending a ticket. It's ridiculous that it should take 5 days to resolve an account login issue

HI @reezer76 

but this is a new case now, you can login now except they charged you again

I still thing people now willing to work with agent for a solution and go strict to those complaint route is really not helping.  there is a faster way and you don't take it 

reezer76

Multiple times and none of them fixed it.

hi @reezer76 why need to go the long way, have you submit a ticket with PM agent her? this is something they can get it sorted out and no need to go the long way

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

reezer76

I've now had to file a complaint with CCTS

@reezer76 

usually it is a browser cache issue, especially you have 4 different accounts

But if 3 works and just not 1, and you tried using different browsers or incognito mode, then it could be something to do with that 1 particular account.  Don't think you can do much without PM support's help.   Please open ticket with support by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

reezer76

yes I did create one for each of my 4 accounts.  3 of them work fine. 1 says unauthorized

@reezer76 wrote:

The sad part is I actually work for Bell.  I kept public mobile because it was better than my employee discount.  The last 24 years I've worked for Rogers, Telus and Bell as a technician.  It gets beyond frustrating when these companies systems don't allow them to fix simple account problems

Please keep trying with the CSAs. Eventually, someone will figure it out.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@reezer76 

Just wondering if you create a Eversafe ID before login to your account.

All new members are required to create one but longtime members were given notice to create one. This is new for about 1/2 year now.

Click on Sign Up and use your registered email and password.

IMG_0110.png

reezer76

The sad part is I actually work for Bell.  I kept public mobile because it was better than my employee discount.  The last 24 years I've worked for Rogers, Telus and Bell as a technician.  It gets beyond frustrating when these companies systems don't allow them to fix simple account problems

@reezer76 wrote:

I'll try. Probably 7 agents haven't been able to fix it. I personally think they need to close my account and reopen it. Start it fresh

That would cause more problems because you would lose your plan, rewards, balance and phone number making it more complicated to get them to restore those aspects of your old account.

reezer76

Didn't make a difference

@reezer76 try using a different browser with Incognito mode to login all the time

if you have been using PM app, uninstall, reboot and reinstall 

reezer76

I have an Unauthorized error after logging into my account. They can't fix it. How pathetic is this company?  I think this may just be a tactic to try to upsell you to Koodo or Telus.  I have 3 other PM accounts that login fine.

reezer76

I'll try. Probably 7 agents haven't been able to fix it. I personally think they need to close my account and reopen it. Start it fresh

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@reezer76 

Politely request to speak with a senior customer support agent via processing another ticket.

Make sure to advise them the prior ones were unable to assist your issue.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.