cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Points

Jules9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anyone else not feeling this Pubic Points program? I was on the old rewards program for over 5 years. Referred friends, got loyalty & subscription credits of $7 each month that helped lower my bills each month. I was forced to move to this new Public Points program & everything got wiped clean!

Ooh they gave me 5 points as a welcome. Like what the heck am I going to do with 5 points?!

Now I’m paying more for my plan. The credits that I got each month made it worth my while to stay with Public Mobile. I referred so many people too. Now I might have to shop around for another cell provider.

Do better Public Mobile!

5 REPLIES 5

anotheran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's super annoying that switch to the new points. Im in the same situation as Op. But when the $75 for 3 month plan was available, it worked out to be almost the same price as the $29 + legacy discounts for me after applying the last time of legacy discounts. So I have 2.5 months until I need to re-evaluate the best plan. Makes me a lot less loyal to public. 

@vickyso 

Not toast. You can still get $15 credit when you have 15 points. Not as much as the Legacy Rewards.

Remember, the rewards are perks from PM. Other carriers don’t even give any perks.

vickyso
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is awful, i just got a text saying they are forcing me to public points.  All my loyalty discounts are toast.  It was the whole reason i had an account here.  Does anyone know of any other services better than this one now?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jules9 

Nobody is happy about the switch to the Points Rewards but remember it is a perk from PM.

Depending when your annual date of your activation. You will get 10 points along with the 5 points. You can redeem it for $15 credit.

Jess31
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Your referrals should carrie over to the new program. Maybe still being transfered over?

You still get 5% back in points and 10 points once every year. While not the discount you have before, for me with my referral bonus Public Mobile is still the best priced option for me at the moment.

Need Help? Let's chat.