Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Points gives you $100.. partnering with Neo

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi all, 

I guess there are really more ways to save and earn with Public Points 

Redeem up to $100 this for 0 points:

Get 100% cashback, up to $100, on your first purchase with Public Mobile when you sign up for a Neo Credit card.

So, I just want to ask here and check out this is a valid offer.  Please confirm 

10 REPLIES 10

dabr
Mayor / Maire

A general FYI:  I switched the CC to my Neo MC (after accepting the Neo offer in Rewards portal) on an account for a line that had an upcoming renewal (last night) to see what would happen.  I was hoping for at least $15 back in rewards (since the plan is $15 and no longer has any rewards to deduct), but only received $4.25 in rewards on my Neo CC account.  I guess $4.25 isn't too shabby, but don't understand why it wasn't at least $15 based on my understanding of the T/C of being able to earn upto $100 on a first purchase at PM.

BTW, I've had this card for a few years so didn't activate a new CC and maybe it would be different for those who do. 

Another point (I almost didn't want to change CC's because of all the payment issues), at least there was no issue with payment going through which happened on this account with the last payment cycle with a double charge and loss of service for several hours.

Joe_G
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@LitlLdy wrote:

I see it on the PM App when I browse catalog.

Neo

Yes, this offer is in the rewards catalogue for anyone. Is anyone here using this card for PM payments and can you tell me what the cashback is for subsequent payments after the first?

Details

Get 100% cashback, up to $100, on your first purchase with Public Mobile when you sign up for a Neo Credit card.

Plus, earn cashback on your everyday purchases by spending with Neo partners on the cashback network.

How to Redeem

1. Redeem this offer in My Rewards

2. Once redeemed, you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to sign up for a Neo Credit card using the sign-up link provided

3. Make your next Public Mobile payment using your new Neo Credit card and you will automatically receive your cashback offer in your Neo Rewards Wallet

I see it on the PM App when I browse catalog.

Neo

hi @Handy1 yes, I recall reply you saying Neo is aggressive, I didn't really pay attention with the $100 at that time

so, now my next question is.. I need to pay $100 to PM to get that?? or I can make any purchase elsewhere?? of $100 just on PM, so, I have to top up $100 to get that??

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow  I don’t  think this is cracked up to be anything special and a little misleading. I reported on this last year just before x mas 

Neo credit card free points rewards

Neo credit card / PM / Mastercard - Community

add @hTideGnow  you actually replied to my inquiry on this one 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Easy now. You don't get Give Back points simply for posting. You can potentially get points for accepted solutions and likes. If it's such a pointless post, as is being alleged, it shouldn't receive likes and won't matter. If it does, then it's really a matter of opinion.

@hTideGnow In answer to the question, it does seem legit. The head of Public Mobile is quoted in the Neo site talking about the partnership. I also saw a thread on Reddit. Curious though, where did you hear about this? Did Neo or Public Mobile send you a targeted offer?

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @Chalupa_Batman 

Did you miss something?? I asked the question in my post clearly 

Also, not the first time, regulars like me  shared PM news, like this one talked about Canada-US plam and no one questioned 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Canada-US-Plan-Back-by-popular-demand/td-...

Really dude? Your going to play that game? Come on man. There was no question there. Then two minutes after I posted you edited your post and added a question. Geesh. 

Hi @Chalupa_Batman yes, the question is clearly there as you seen.  I did update it but I was fixing typos

an even without a question, regulars have been posting PM news , I showd you an example.  Can you tell what is the difference here?

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @Chalupa_Batman 

Also, not the first time, regulars like me  shared PM news, like this one talked about Canada-US plam and no one questioned 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Canada-US-Plan-Back-by-popular-demand/td-...

Really dude? Your going to play that game? Come on man. There was no question there. Then two minutes after I posted you edited your post and added a question. Geesh. 

Chalupa_Batman_0-1715300636442.png

Hi @Chalupa_Batman 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @hTideGnow 

Trying to figure out what kind of support you need with this post? 

Need Help? Let's chat.