cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Points With Top Up?

Darkshack
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, was wondering if I'll still receive my 5% in points back if I topped up my account before the billing date and the bill was taken out of my available funds? I just checked my rewards and while I have received my refer-a-friend bonus, I haven't received the monthly 5% back for bill payment. Should it show up eventually or do I need to pay straight from my credit card each month to receive points? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Darkshack

Thanks for the replies. I ended up reaching out to CS and have not received a reply yet, but that's fine as I ended up getting the points later on yesterday. So now I know you will get the points eventually using top-up. Thanks again.

Darkshack

Will do! Thanks.

Tmoney
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

send a private message to PMs customer service Agents at this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work, and make sure you are sending the message to "CS_AGENT"

They can look into the account and make any adjustments if needed.

Darkshack

Thanks for replying. I topped up my account on November 24th, and as of yet have not received points for either the top-up or the actual bill payment today. I thought it might just take some time, but figured I'd ask on here so I know for next time and don't miss out on points.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Darkshack 

Manual top up from vouchers and credit card will get point too, so not just from auto renewal

I am pretty sure you will get the points at the time of the top up rather than at the time the funds are used.  So, it might be just some time.  When did you make the manual top up?

Need Help? Let's chat.