cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Points + Rewards

applesauce
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have not upgrade my points.

According to my points, I am owing -$2 on my next payment.

However, my portal shows a payment of $9.

Wondering why,

And also, I want to confirm I don't have any paid addons.

What are the current packages?

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@applesauce 

Your estimated payment....wait that is weird. Now you are going to make me look at my rewards account.

Edit:

Ok this is how the new rewards account has changed from the old rewards page in self serve. The estimated payment used to also take into account the available funds+estimated rewards. Now neither account takes into consideration the credit in the other account. Self serve will give the plan amount owing minus any available funds in the account balance. The rewards account deducts any estimated rewards from the plan amount owing (due on next renewal)To give the estimated amount owing based on rewards alone. If it wasn't confusing enough already pm muddied the waters a little more....?!!🤔

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Nice job on the referrals! So your plan is 25. You have 16. At the next renewal you'll add 27 totalling 43. Minus 25 for the plan will leave you with a new balance of 18.

The overview page has never considered potential rewards. Referrals could drop. Community changes every month if earned. And if lost/stolen was used then the rewards don't pay in immediately.

applesauce
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Details:

• Available Funds: $16.00
  • Payment Due Before: Apr 27, 2022
  • Payment for Next Cycle: $25.00
  • Amount Owing: $9.00

And here from my rewards page:

Dashboard.png

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I'm a bit lost on which program your on and the subsequent numbers you are giving. Some more details would be helpful for sure 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@applesauce 

Just so we keep it straight you are still on the rewards program rather than the new points program. Your self serve account no longer shows you your amount owing minus rewards. It only shows the amount owing minus available funds. The new rewards account will show you your estimated amount owing. Plan amount minus available funds minus estimated rewards=estimated amount owing. Ignore the pay by date in the rewards account it's incorrect. Ignore the join points propaganda as well you dont want to do that.

If you click on my plan and add ons it will show you your plan and features and any one time add on purchases you have made that are still active. Your overview page will show you all of your add ons combined : purchased, bonus, promotional and/or gifted.

What do you need an add on for? Long distance? Data? US Roaming?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@applesauce   Would be nice if you can provide us the screenshot showing the Available Fund and Amount owing  (make sure you cross up personal info)

Or you might want to check the Transaction history (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/) , and provide us screenshot of the transaction history from last payment

For paid add-on , what do you see in My Data & Add-ons in My Account?  that will show you all the current add-on you got, but you could still have some Holiday add-ons you got from PM there

Also you can confirm if you are in the old (or new) reward system by simply logging into My Reward (https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards).  If you see $ value showing everywhere, you are still on the old rewards system.  However, if you see it refers everything in Points, then you have migrated onto the new one

For current plans, please check https://www.publicmobile.ca/plans

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@applesauce   Can you send screenshots of the values your seeing,  making sure to not post any personal information.

You might be seeing an amount owing or an available funds. The two are very different numbers. The available funds is the amount of credit you have on your account.

The estimated amount of your next payment is the amount the system has guessed will be charged to your payment card, minus any available funds or anticipated reward values you will be receiving. 

EDIT:  FYI, on this site you are chatting with other customers of public mobile, not Public Mobile staff. If after getting this information you need to ask Public Mobile staff to confirm something on your account, here is how you contact them:

There are 2 ways to reach them:

1. Create a support ticket by clicking  here , then type Support Ticket, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that more closely matches your requestThen click  Click here to submit a ticket , or,
  2. Send a private message to them by clicking here  

You’ll see their reply in your Community private mailbox in the envelope to the left of your avatar

Need Help? Let's chat.