cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Points. I just got converted to Points.

carm3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got converted to public points.  All my account shows is the 5 welcome  points.   What happened  to the perks i  had before this change.

All my years of being with public down the drain as they say.

Do I start my points as a newbie?

Not good Public.  Loyalty has no rewards.   

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@carm3 

everyone will be migrated to Public Points to earn points:
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/move-to-public-points

Your referrals are here, and will be given in points first and you can redeem for bill credit after

With this new system, you pay the full amount first (with Available Funds on your My Account or via your credit/debit card on the sysrem), then PM will give you the points to your point account within 48 hours.  Once you collected 15 points, you can redeem $15 bill payment yourself to bring the next payment down.  

For what you can earn,

• you will get the same friend referral, 1 point (= $1) for every referral every month.
  • Instead of $2 autopay, you earn 5% point of your plan amount in points. 
  • Instead of loyalty rewards, you will earn 10 point on your Anniversary date every year 
  • You will still earn Give-Back rewards by participating in the Community. Everyone has a chance to earn can  1/2/5/10/15/20 points depends on the overall participation of the month 

I have to admit not as good as before, but you are still earning, just in a slower pace 

Here is more information about the rewards system migration:
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/public-points

@carm3 wrote:

I just got converted to public points.  All my account shows is the 5 welcome  points.   What happened  to the perks i  had before this change.

All my years of being with public down the drain as they say.

Do I start my points as a newbie?

Not good Public.  Loyalty has no rewards.   

On the points system, anniversary rewards only paid once per year (10 points).  There are no points given for having autopay enabled.  Referrals are worth 1 point earch.

Need Help? Let's chat.