cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile - won't take payment

Rem252
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there my services were stopped due to my subscription ending and the message stated all I had to do was log in and make a payment to continue services however your site refuses to take payment from my card and your chatbot isn't helpful at all as it only provides broken links and I had to leave your site to find some external way of getting here to write this ticket

I need a support agent that is human and can speak English to help sort this issue out thanks,

Looking forward to get in touch with someone as so far the support you offer has been nothing short of a horrible experience 

7 REPLIES 7

@Rem252 - Community Forum is normally with other customers like you post to help one another out.

But everyone should be aware of how to contact Public Mobile customer support. The problem is, it is not obvious on their pages, not the greatest methods IMO.

Ways to contact them below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, OR

2-go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message. Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support (link is provided in #3 below as well). 

3 -Use this link (same as #2)  Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Rem252

Apologies then, thought you were staff,

Well thanks for the advice then but yeah 

Honestly *611 was a waste of time I got literal air for 5 minutes straight, Their chat bot was no help at all, 

And no offense , now there idea of support is talking to other customers, I'm starting to feel their idea of support is a bad joke,... anyways   I did follow the link you sent to the support agent thanks for that 

I had somewhat the same issue. But I was able to resolve it buy clearing my browsers history and cache. Then closed my browser and re opened it. Then I logged in and went to update my credit card info. I did get an error but that's because I thought the credit card number itself was already there. Pretend it's a new credit card and enter ALL the info. Then you should be fine. Hope this helps.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Rem252  *611 try that 

@Rem252  Check your credit card is is set to expire 

Adding we are just customers like you trying to help not PM staff 

Rem252

Well that a great idea,

However it makes no sense that you won't accept my card for payment thats been used for the last 2 years to make payments,

Oh and also I did try your *611 number and guess what it was completely useless as there was no tone, no sound, and the be quite frank nothing at all for 5 minutes straight before I hung up 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Rem252  You can also buy payment vouchers and load it 611 to resume services . But to contact support here’s how 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.