cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile keeps making my payment due date earlier than it should be

fren
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My due date is on the 17th. So why is it Public Mobile keeps bringing up that date earlier and earlier ? Now you are telling me it's due on the 15th which is basically taking days from my plan so charging me more for less service... that's not right 

7 REPLIES 7

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@fren wrote:

Hi - Thanks for explaining 

Just a comment - Yes they text the due date but who wants to keep seeing a different date in the month, does not make for a good customer experience. Would have been better if it's the same date every month

@fren   Having the same date every month sure would be nice and easier for sure to remember, however, PM does send out a text alerting about upcoming payment due date every cycle too.

@fren wrote:

Just a comment - Yes they text the due date but who wants to keep seeing a different date in the month, does not make for a good customer experience. Would have been better if it's the same date every month

That's an excellent point, fren.

FYI..if you have a valid credit card or Visa debit registered on your account AND have Autopay enabled, then renewals happen automatically without any input from you. Plus you'll get $2 off your bill every time it renews.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fren wrote:

Then that would be a monthly service. Lots of those around. Usually that's for post-paid providers. This is a 30 day service.

fren
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@fren...

Public Mobile info can be a bit misleading sometimes....

Still need to pick your plan? We’ve got affordable plans from just $15/mo, on Canada’s largest network.

As you've been told the plans are renewable every 30 days...not 1 month.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@fren wrote:

My due date is on the 17th. So why is it Public Mobile keeps bringing up that date earlier and earlier ? Now you are telling me it's due on the 15th which is basically taking days from my plan so charging me more for less service... that's not right 

@fren   Yeah that keeps happening to all of us 😊   As mentioned PM bills every 30 days and not monthly.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@fren 

Public mobile plans are every 30 days exactly.  So the payment date does change month to month.  It is not the same date (ie. 15th) every month.  

Need Help? Let's chat.