cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile has still not refunded me!

Thangster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good afternoon,

Public Mobile erroneously charged my credit card for 7 activations charges back in June. Originally, they said they would refund me in 3 weeks, it is now on it's 3rd month and I am planning on porting to Koodo now. Everytime I ask about it, they keep on saying "soon" "you will get your money". This is absurd as they have charged me for $316.40 plus another activation that was sucessful(and valid ) on my TD card.

Anyone else gone through this? Why is a simple refund taking months? Where is my money?

I am thinking a small claims court.

Capture.PNG

11 REPLIES 11

Thangster

Still no refund.

Ported to Koodo and account is now closed. Public Mobile ensured that the refund will still take place after the port

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Thangster wrote:

Carefully read the two replies after the original post. Reading comprehension....again.

Like I said...fightin' words. Hope you lose. Have a nice unpleasant life.

@Thangster wrote:

Reading comprehension is low around here ....

I saw what appeared to be a phone number.  Anyway, I am dumb, don't be so judgmental.

Thangster

@Anonymous wrote:

@Thangster wrote:

So them's're fightin' words. Nobody reads and interprets everything anyone says to the exact intent of what the writer had in mind. Unless the writer includes every possible related fact and explains the situation fully to remove all ambiguity. Or until we can read minds.

You didn't provide all the facts of your situation until you added some more in your last post. You've now said that they credited your account.

So you have an active account with an unnecessarily large amount of available funds on hand that you didn't put there and you want to leave PM and you want that balance returned to you.

There. How's that for comprehension of what information you've provided?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Thangster wrote:

So them's're fightin' words. Nobody reads and interprets everything anyone says to the exact intent of what the writer had in mind. Unless the writer includes every possible related fact and explains the situation fully to remove all ambiguity. Or until we can read minds.

You didn't provide all the facts of your situation until you added some more in your last post. You've now said that they credited your account.

So you have an active account with an unnecessarily large amount of available funds on hand that you didn't put there and you want to leave PM and you want that balance returned to you.

Carefully read the two replies after the original post. Reading comprehension....again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Thangster wrote:

Thangster

@choding wrote:

do not port your number to Koodo up to refund.

for PM is prepaid paid system. It means you have nothing to refund after porting.

even you miss a good deal.

one more solution you should go to the Td bank and explanin.

they probably help your problem.

good luck

Going through the bank is hard as PM credited my account while awaiting the refund. They have also told me to go ahead with the port to koodo as the refund will still take place (I am skeptical as you mentioned here). Ridiculous..............

choding
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

do not port your number to Koodo up to refund.

for PM is prepaid paid system. It means you have nothing to refund after porting.

even you miss a good deal.

one more solution you should go to the Td bank and explanin.

they probably help your problem.

good luck

Thangster

Thangster

Per my original email - the mods are fully aware.

This is not personal information, there is no account information.

I am asking if anyone else have gone through this.........................................................

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Thangster, please redact the personal information in your post.  This is a public forum.  Thank you.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I would contact the Moderator Team and ask them to look into the status of your refund.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.