cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile has charged me for a payment

fei_shen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My SIM card has not arrived, but my credit card has been charged.  Who can I talk to?  It is so bloody annnoying that I cannot find a live agent to talk to!

7 REPLIES 7

Brianna182
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hTideGnow Yes that is what I said, you are charged when you sign up but the 30 days doesn't start until you activate, in other words, when you enter the sim number which is what completes activation 

Hi @Brianna182  and @fei_shen 

actually for people who wait for the sim card to mail, the actual cycle not start until people enter the sim card number.  So, the next charge would be 30 days after sim card number is entered, and not 30 days after the initial payment date

Brianna182

You are charged as soon as you sign up, but you won't be charged again until 30 days after you activate. My sim card took about a week to come, you can also buy one for $5 off amazon

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @fei_shen 

how long you have waited?  If you waited over a week, ask support for update.

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Sim Card order", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fei_shen  Even thou you paid upfront the plan won’t start until you activate the sim on the public mobile app . 

kcorscadden

Hit the chat button in the bottom right corner or message CS_Agent and wait for a response back

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Sim cards can take up to 3 weeks to arrive.  How long ago did you order? There is no live agent. You can submit a ticket through the chatbot at the bottom right of your screen to inquire. 

Need Help? Let's chat.