cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Multi Accounts?

RHExodus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

All phone numbers have there own email associations? Kind of annoying when its your daughters phone and she has to be present with her phone to be able to access the website and her phone number! No way around this?

3 REPLIES 3

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sansan - Yes, it does work!

That sounds awesome thank you for sharing! I'm assuming you tried it and it works @fixin 

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@RHExodus - Unfortunately not, but you can have access to the email and instead of sending as an SMS to the phone number you can have it send to your email.

1. If you don't want her to get any of the verification codes, but direct them to your number, Log into your My account, then I'll show images of the rest of the steps:

2. Press 'Profile'

unnamed-2.jpg

3. Press 'Manage Eversafe ID'

unnamed.jpg

4. Press the phone number that is currently assigned to your daughters account (The arrow next to it)

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 8.22.24 PM.png

5. Change the phone number to YOUR phone number. This won't affect any of your daughters service or phone number, it just changes the number to get sent for verification codes to login to her account.

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 8.23.57 PM.png

There! You now have your phone number as the verification code number assigned to her account. No need for her phone every time to login!

Need Help? Let's chat.