cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile App.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Even though PM does not have App, this works well, with apple products. open PM site in safari click the up arrow (see pic) click add to home screen. Like having app.hope it helps.

unnamed.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The add-shortcut-to-homescreen trick works on Android as well.

For an alternate take (for Android users), have a look here:

Appify Self-serve and/or Community sites

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Telus discontinued its mobile app for Koodo as well didn't it?

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

Even though PM does not have App, this works well, with apple products. open PM site in safari click the up arrow (see pic) click add to home screen. Like having app.hope it helps.

unnamed.jpg

One could also use a bookmark. As for an actual Public Mobile app, many carrier apps are not much more than a bookmark to the website.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

It's easier to maintain one single website website for compatibility. There are enough bugs already in the website I couldn't imagine how bad things would get when an app was released. Heck we don't even have a mobile version of the website. Also a lot of resources would have to go in the making of an app and I for one enjoy my low prices. That money for an app has to come from somewhere so although I would like one I hope we do not get one.

Your idea to create a shortcut on your browser to the website is an excellent one. (Although been mentioned many times around here), still, thanks for trying to help as I am sure there are many newcomers that don't sift through old posts.

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

unnamed.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.