cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile App Not Working

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

For the past week, my PM App has not been working. When i open the app, it starts at the Log in page where it automatically signs me in. But the "My account" and "my rewards" page displays a blank white page. And wont update no matter how long i leave it there. If i scroll down to refresh the page, i see a refresh/spinning logo for a second before it reverts back to a blank white page.

The "support" and "more" sections do work and display a real page, but they are only external links.

I have tried restarting the app, my phone, my wifi, etc. I have logged out and back in. There is no app update in the app store available to me. This has been ongoing for about a week (maybe longer). 

7 REPLIES 7

Raku
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No it did not. sad

AK32

A complete uninstall and reinstall did the trick. Thank you.

AK32

I noticed that too in the past. But while the app is very buggy, this time it just stays at a blank screen even after waiting 10+mins

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AK32 , the app is really misbehaving for one of my phones.  I find that if I toggle through the banner links, eventually the main landing page will load.  It always starts off with a blank screen.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AK32  So maybe try uninstalling the app and re install it again . See if it helps 

AK32

The website does work fine for me, i am using it now. So at least i can see my plan is still active.  But i prefer to use the app to easily check data usage, etc.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AK32  Try the website instead see if that works better for you . I prefer website myself anyways 

Need Help? Let's chat.