cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile *611 (611) issues (VIDEO)

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey, I am experiencing this issue with dialling *611 or dialling 611.

EDIT: If you see the numbers going - I couldn't record the call but any SMS received above on the screen was one of the successful tries to IVR.

https://youtube.com/shorts/CE0SeGbGycY?si=_H7q6O4ksRXjByTR

9 REPLIES 9

fixin1

@hairbag1 - 13 mini with eSIM on here, just started occurring today.

It actually works at most times, just it is what @Priority is experiencing with some calls made.

@fixin1 wrote:

@Chalupa_Batman - Just tried to call IVR using the 1-855-4PUBLIC using the PM phone and it worked then failed.

Also sometimes I hear faint ticking while initiating the call.

I just tried both numbers and everything is working as expected. Not sure why yours isn't. I'm using iPhone SE if that makes any diff.

fixin1

@Chalupa_Batman - Just tried to call IVR using the 1-855-4PUBLIC using the PM phone and it worked then failed.

Also sometimes I hear faint ticking while initiating the call.

fixin1

@Chalupa_Batman - Oh it's ok!

It just hung up without even completing the call.

I will definitely get in touch with a CS_Agent. 

@fixin1 wrote:

@Chalupa_Batman - Thanks, it works, then doesn't. Didn't you have the same issue (You did 50 calls, right?)

I will send out a private message to CS_Agent.

I did. I think it was @Priority who suggested sending a message to a CSA to have my account manually reset. Sorry, can't remember much at the moment. 

fixin1

@Chalupa_Batman - Thanks, it works, then doesn't. Didn't you have the same issue (You did 50 calls, right?)

I will send out a private message to CS_Agent.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I got through. But what you have to do, as I did, reach out to a CS Agent and ask them to reset your network manually. You will need to turn off your phone from the time they ask you till the time they let you know you can reboot.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1713220673003.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

fixin1

@hairbag1 - I was just going rapid like Priority's video a couple months ago. I was just looking at posts long ago.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@fixin1 

i just dialed 611 successfully. They also sent a message to my phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.