cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions

Shawn_Britton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If i upgrade my plan from 40 to 50 a mth do i lose my 2 gig extra per mth for 6 mths promo?

7 REPLIES 7

@Shawn_Britton wrote:

It turns out i did lose my promotion but an agent made an exception and gave me back the 6 gigs i lost . Not 2 per mth like on my promo but 6 gigs in total that wont expire until i use them all. I dont know if that's the case for all promos but the one i had cleared if the plan was changed. 

@Shawn_Britton   thanks for coming back and update us

Yes, this is the link a PM Agent confirmed that you should not loss the promo ( i guess the system might have set it up to take away, you just have to ask them to apply it back):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-of-monthly-bonus-data-fo...

hachuflay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Some times I think about switching plans but the promos, the addons, what you lose, what you keep…it is a caos. I have the feeling that everything is getting more a more confusing at PM

Shawn_Britton

It turns out i did lose my promotion but an agent made an exception and gave me back the 6 gigs i lost . Not 2 per mth like on my promo but 6 gigs in total that wont expire until i use them all. I dont know if that's the case for all promos but the one i had cleared if the plan was changed. 

Shawn_Britton

Meow
Mayor / Maire

No, you will not lose your promo as long as you stay within plans eligible for that promo.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Shawn_Britton no, you won't loss.  Community manager responded once that if you are staying within the allowable plans of the promotion,  you will be good and you can keep the promo 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Theoretically ..yes....you'd lose that bonus data. I've heard some customers say they didn't lose it though.

edit...my Out of date information

Need Help? Let's chat.