cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions for only new activations ? Not for old customers ?

mayank646
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I joined public mobile last month now I can see promotions on the website for new activations only but why there are no promotions for old customers ? I just activated 1 month prior and now I am only left with regular plans.

There should be an option for old customers to get the benefit of new promotions.

7 REPLIES 7

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If I one more thing, 28 is really 30-2 for autopay which applies to everybody

oglat

@mayank646 

Sorry but out of luck for now

BUT, keep your eyes open check from time to time, subscribe for updates by email.

I've noticed a pattern where $35 deal goes to$30 and is now $25. $45 plan is now $40.

Shaw is giving free calling and texting freedom is offering unlined calling and texting for less than$10 if you prepay for a year, competitors are at the door too, so you will probably see new pricing very very soon

You can sign up to get notified if any new promotions.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

mayank646
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@oglat Thanks I am in Qubec, there is a promotion going on here 28$ for 2.5GB but when I joined last month there was nothing of this sort so I am stuck at 30$ for 2GB.

oglat

Hi @mayank646 

Which particular deal are you talking about? I see 2gig for $30 and I believe you can switch to it

There was a flash deal and those are frequent and almost always for new customers. We appreciate them as we can get referrals easier so indirectly we do benefit.

We were also recipients of some gifts, up to 5 gigs of data as well as some long distance minutes.

I hope you are aware if loyalty credits that will be lowering your bill by$1 each year up to total of $5

Warm welcome to pm

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mayank646 wrote:

Hi, 

I joined public mobile last month now I can see promotions on the website for new activations only but why there are no promotions for old customers ? I just activated 1 month prior and now I am only left with regular plans.

There should be an option for old customers to get the benefit of new promotions.

@mayank646   Yes unfortunately you're out of luck as most of the time promotions are offered to lure in new customers and existing customers do not benefit. 

But from time to time PM gives free gifts of data or mins to existing customers so keep watching the announcement feed for those.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@mayank646 wrote:

Hi, 

@mayank646 hi most promos are to attract new customers but they do have occasional ones for old customers also, plus giveaways every few months😁

Need Help? Let's chat.