cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional offer only for new subscribers?

Skay5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I already have a public mobile data plan. I came across the new promotional offers and I want to switch my current plan to one of them -- the $34 or $40 plan. How can I switch?

Upon logging in through the plan links, it says I already have a plan which is obvious. It does not show me how I can change to the new plan.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

PM_5G
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Talk Text Unlimited but data is in not unlimited and is capped - would have to add more data with an add-on 

Skay5

@Sansanthank you!

Another question -- in the 'Canada-US promotion' plans, it is understood that the plan will have unlimited Canada-wide minutes as well as unlimited Canada-US wide minutes right? The plan details state the latter, but the former is implied I thought. Just want to confirm. I know some US numbers with specific 6 digits are not included in this as per the fine print. Thank you again!

Skay5

@PM_5Gthat was simple, I wonder why I didn't think of that. Thank you so much for your prompt help!! Have a nice day,

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Once you log in to your account,  all plans available to you should be showing.  If you don't see the one you want, log out and back in after a few minutes.  You should be able to click on the plan itself and it will give you the ability to change now or on Renewal. 

Which plan do you currently have? If you have the same plan, it will not show up as available. 

PM_5G
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

To Change Subsription:
1/ Login to your account
2/ Go To Subscriptions and Add-Ons
3/ Click Change Subscription Box under current subscritpion - select from available plans - make sure to confirm your selection!

I had similar concerns / questions about the Canada / US Promotional Plans...
Collected all the info and posted clarifications I received...
Click below and many of your questions should be addressed and answered!

**** !!! Click Here and Check out My Post on Canada / US Plans !!! *** 

Need Help? Let's chat.