cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional 2 GB not working

ECENOLASCO
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had upgraded to my plan from $15/month to $25/month as it included a 12 month promo for 2GB of data. I only received the promo the first month but back at 500mb +500 mb. How come it's not working for the 12 months? My husband signed up for the same promotion and he has his 2GB

13 REPLIES 13

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 

Because that is the other holiday gift. The OP may have thought that was the bonus and used it up. If both her and her husband have it and he still has a 2gb bonus add on thats why she is mistaken about getting it when she upgraded her plan. I could be totally wrong....

Edit:

International minutes....

Edit:

Lol....just caught up!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Hi @ECENOLASCO all offers are only for new activations.   PM does not have any offers like that for existing customers,  not in the last 2 years.  But they gave out one time bonus data and long distance calling in the last 3 Decembers.  You might have mixed up with tjat

💡  I gotcha now.

hairbag1: That they said 500 international. I suspect they're probing for the likelihood that the 2gb being asked about was the xmas gift and not a promo code and that it's maybe all used up.

@darlicious....

why for you ask that question ? OP was inquiring about 2GB data promo. Doesn't make cents to have 500 minute Canada wide calling add-on when you have the $25 plan with unlimited Canada wide calling available.

What am I missing ??

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ECENOLASCO 

Do you have 500 international long distance minutes add on showing on your overview page?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You can also get a permanent 2GB bonus with 35 plan and up currently.

You could port out number to another provider and port it in under a new activation if you want to keep your number but that would be a lot of work to do for a few months of data where you'd have to pay for the port out and in and also lose rewards if you are on old program 

I hope you can find info on that offer...I'd jump on it myself. Only offer I've seen are for New Customers only.

Did your husband sign up as anew customer or did he upgrade and get the bonus data as well ?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

No, upgrading your plan to $25 will NOT give you 2GB bonus.

ALL PM promos are for NEW customers only. If you were not long time with PM and you really need these 2GB/month, you can get new SIM and open new account and cancel current one.

@ECENOLASCO wrote:

The offer said If I upgraded to the $25 plan it would include the 2GB which only worked for 1 month. 

Where did you see the offer?

Was it any offer in the Announcement section? 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/bd-p/Announcements

If so, from what we know, all those offers are for new activations only and there has been on offers for existing customers at all

If it is a email promotion you got, do you mind to share?

ECENOLASCO
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The offer said If I upgraded to the $25 plan it would include the 2GB which only worked for 1 month. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ECENOLASCO   the 2GB bonus is for new activation only.  

You said you "only received the promo the first month"  , did you got it in Dec?  If so, you could have mixed up with the one time Holiday Bonus PM gave to everyone for the holiday

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ECENOLASCO 

The 2GB promotion for the 6 or 12 month period is only applicable to new activations on the $25 or higher plans.

If you activated on the $15 plan, you would not be eligible for this promotion.

Sorry. 

Here's the announcement details if you wish to review them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-bonus-for-the-next-12-mo...

Need Help? Let's chat.