cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion

G3hebert
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up for public mobile and never got offerered the promo of lunar ... how do I get that.

8 REPLIES 8

@BKNS27 wrote:

If you met the requirement and the email address is the same as when you activate the SIM. Also check your account under My Rewards tab. 

Neither the long distance minutes nor extra data are part of the Public Mobile rewards program.  As such, they won't be listed there. These will be both given as add-on packages.

If you met the requirement and the email address is the same as when you activate the SIM. Also check your account under My Rewards tab. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@G3hebert It sounds like you signed up with your email first then activated the SIM. If this is the case, it may take up to 30 days for PM to add this to your account but check your account under 1gb data and 500 minute LD calls to the Far East.

@G3hebert 

The ox may not be your lucky animal. Perhaps your luck will come from something other than extra data and calling minutes to the far east. Fear not! Like my brutha from another mutha  @Anonymous  I too joined the day before a flash sale even though I had been looking for a promo during a particularily dry summer.

I knew about referral codes but I didnt know anyone with public mobile nor did I cop on to the many sites where you can get one.  Even once I was here I didn't clue in to the fact you could make a new friend and ask them privately for their code and have the moderators add it after the fact. Alas....

C'est la vie!

I can tell you this....let that motivate you to learn all about public mobile take that knowledge and help out in the community, refer friends and family. Help others lower their bill. That will lower your bill and if your anything like curmudgeonly lovable brutha or me your bill will soon be nearly free or really free....yes free. Free free.

Welcome to public mobile and welcome to the community!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@G3hebert 

Sorry if you already activated service.   

You would have needed to have entered the promo code on the activation, meaning you would have had to register beforehand to get sent the promo code.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@G3hebert : And use the promo code from the email. I signed up over 2 years not knowing anything about promos here. Some came and went in my first month. Alas. I think you missed the boat. But who knows. Maybe exceptions can be made. It's my opinion not to but that's just me. Y'snooze, y'lose and all that. But apparently some people are more forgiving.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@G3hebert wrote:

I just signed up for public mobile and never got offerered the promo of lunar ... how do I get that.

@G3hebert See the Lunar Promo requirements here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Lunar-New-Year-Offer/m-p/648251

You would have had to follow that to be eligeable.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi, you need to submit your email ahead, wait for the confirmation email with an promo code..

then use the same email address to setup PM .

If you have done the above and use the same email to activate your new line, you should see the bonus within 30 days.. but usually it will be a lot quicker, maybe a week.

Need Help? Let's chat.