Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion

EstherAnn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does public mobile ever send out promotions 

9 REPLIES 9

@EstherAnn 

Choose an email provider: gmail, outlook, Yahoo....

I have several with Yahoo that I use to register for promotions when pm offers an email registration. This way I always recieve any details, confirmations, promo codes and occasionally targeted offers that I can reference to help answer members questions or use the email to activate a sim card for a referral that they can later change to their own email but they still qualify for the promotion.

I have a tendency to use something easy enough for me to remember but fairly hard for some one to guess....I don't use names or identifiers but even something silly like howcan1save2@yahoo.com or pm1sfree4me2@yahoo.com 

EstherAnn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I create that email 

@EstherAnn 

Create an email account that you can use to sign up for promotions. For example register an email to recieve the promocode 2GBBONUS.  You will then have a higher chance of recieving a targeted email offer like the recent one I was sent offering a 5gb bonus data add on if I activated online using the same email on a $25+ plan.

You can also sign up at Canadian Cell Supplies. They are a retail partner of pm that offers an activation bundle with a free sim card and 20% off the first month. They also offer specific pm flash sales like the recent third month free credit that ended on November 3rd. They also offer discounted sim cards and very occasionally discounted pm vouchers. (Snap them up quick they sell out fast!)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EstherAnn 

for Existing Customer No Promotion, only Holiday Giveaway time to time and for some special customer, not to all Existing Customer,

Enter your email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@pkaraa wrote:

@dabr this promotion is most likely to be renewed. 🙂 

@pkaraa    More than likely, hence the proviso.  🙂   Plus this promo has been available for a few months outside of all the flash sale announcements.   Don't understand the marketing behind it...oh well.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dabr this promotion is most likely to be renewed. 🙂 

@EstherAnn wrote:

In cases that Public Mobile doesn't announce a given promotion, I've occassionally found them in banner ads when using random websites.  When you often use the Public Mobile website, some sites collect the information about that fact and display targetted advertisements.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@EstherAnn wrote:

@EstherAnn    Keep checking the Announcement thread at least couple times a week as that's where most (not all) promotions are usually announced.  Here's the current promotion which ends tomorrow, although not necessarily...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-of-monthly-bonus-data-fo...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EstherAnn : Yes. Emails and texts. Not all the time. Not every one. Not via all methods.

Need Help? Let's chat.