cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion

artisthire
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for the promotion and activated a new plan just a few minutes ago. But I was charged and my account didn't have the bonus 5gb. When I was activating my account name (email) exceeded the characters allowed so I used a different email to compensate, one different than the one I had signed up for the bonus. Is there any way I can get the free month and 5gb or have I screwed myself? Is it possible to call a public mobile rep?

6 REPLIES 6

artisthire

Thank you for your response I appreciate your help

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@artisthire 

Yes if you used a different email you will need to get the moderators to sort it out.

But I notice that no one mentioned that you do not get the first month free, you pay full price. Then you will get a credit t ocover the second month some time in your first 30 days AND the 5Gb data add-on will be added in the first 30 days as well. So having t pay to activate and not instantly seeing the credits or data on its own isn’t indicative of a problem.

AE_Collector.

@artisthire wrote:

I signed up for the promotion and activated a new plan just a few minutes ago. But I was charged and my account didn't have the bonus 5gb. When I was activating my account name (email) exceeded the characters allowed so I used a different email to compensate, one different than the one I had signed up for the bonus. Is there any way I can get the free month and 5gb or have I screwed myself? Is it possible to call a public mobile rep?

I see the part where you're mentioning using a different e-mail address, but this next part is for anyone else taking advantage of the offer. You are supposed to be charged for the first 30 days. It's the second 30 days that ends up being free. 

@artisthire wrote:

Hey thanks for the response! How do I reach the moderator?

Watch the little envelope icon on top right side of this page will be highlighted when they respond. Please allow up to 48 hours for response...usually much less.

artisthire

Hey thanks for the response! How do I reach the moderator?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@artisthire...

send a message to moderator with your explanation. They'll make it right for you.

.https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.