cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion to existing customers

MayShao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think it will be nice if PM do a New Year Promotion to exiting customers. I am royalty member over 3 years. I have two accounts. I got PM message to update my one account plan to $29 4G 10GB, starting next payday. But I don’t need more data in this account. if I can get $24 for 4GB, It will  be great. Another account didn’t get PM promotion message yet. Can you get this plan($29 for 10GB) to my another account? This account is still $30 for 3GB.  The data is not enough for this account.

edited by computergeek541: removed content that is a violation of terms of service

1 REPLY 1

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@MayShao 

Most mobile companies offer the better promo deals with new customers and activations.  The text promo offers are specific to that account and can't be transferable.  

If you are upgrading a plan (ie. $15 plan to $24/$29 plan), you might be able to convince a customer service agent to upgrade. No guarantees though. YMMV.  Some existing customers were allowed to change, while others were not.  If your plan cost is staying the same or decreasing, it is unlikely that CSA will change plans.  

You are welcome to contact CSA: 

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.